Norman Kraft is available to speak to businesses, organizations, groups and schools. In nearly 30 years of clinical practice, he has gained a noted expertise in the field of Chinese medicine and alternative medicine, and enjoys opportunities to talk to groups about these fascinating subjects. He is a popular and entertaining speaker, making these complex subjects accessible to audiences. Recent speaking topics have included:
- An overview of Traditional Chinese Medicine: How it works, when to use it.
- Staying Healthy Through the Seasons with Chinese Medicine
- Managing Stress Naturally
- Your Herbal Medicine Cabinet: herbs and nutrients for cold and flu season.
- Acupuncture and Acupressure for Athletes
...and more. Presentations can be customized around the needs of your organization or to address current headlines, and may be tailored for durations from 20 to 60 minutes.
Recent and Upcoming Presentations
|Beverly Kiwanis Club||10/21/08|
|Salem Rotary Club||11/04/08|
|Beverly Rotary Club||01/08/09|
|Lynn Rotary Club||02/19/09|
|Salem Lions Club||TBA|
|Swampscott Rotary Club||03/25/09|
Previous page: Testimonials
Next page: Frequently Asked Questions About Acupuncture Treatments